- 100 g shredded meat
- 4 pcs dry black fungus
- 5 pcs dry black mushrooms
- 1 pc shredded doufu
- ½ can shredded bamboo shoots
- ½ cup shredded solid pig blood
- 1 tbsp shredded red carrot
- 1 pc egg
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 3 tbspcornflour
Sauce 1 Edit
Sauce 2 Edit
- Soak the dry fungus and mushroom, clean and wipe dry, shredded.
- Whisk the egg with 3 tbsp of water and a little cornflour.
- Stir fry the spring onion, mushrooms with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add 6 cup of water (approx. ½ liter) until boiled.
- Shred spring onion, add all shredded materials to soup.
- Add sauce (1) and cornflour solution, stir well until boiled.
- Pour the egg solution and stir gently until egg float on surface.
- Add sauce (2) , mix well and until boiled for 1 minute, serve.