Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tomato
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 small packet of bean thread noodles
- 1 handful of seaweed
- sesame oil
- tofu (bean curd)
- Soak the bean thread noodles and the seaweed in cold water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Fry the onion, garlic and ginger in a deep sauce pan.
- Add the turmeric, salt and sesame oil. Stir well.
- Add the diced tofu and potatoes. Stir well.
- Add 1 pint of cold water and cook for 20 minutes (Gas mark 4).
- Once the tofu and potatoes are cooked take the bean thread and cut into small pieces, rinse the seaweed, add to the curry.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly, season to taste and add the tomato.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.