Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup dried lavender blooms
- 2 cups roughly cut dried Peppermint
- 1 cup dried summer savory
- 1 cup dried sweet marjoram
- 1 cup dried whole Calendula blooms
- Here is a dried tea blend to keep you young and warm-blooded all winter!
Collect your herbs mid-summer and rub off the stems when dried.
Crumble the Peppermint leaves to match the size of the other greens.
If your Calendulas are huge, break in half when dry.