- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Roast little cumin, poppy, fenugreek seeds and grind into powder.
- Heat ghee, fry onions and garlic till it is brown.
- Add Chicken and fry.
- Now add powdered masala, salt , coriander powder, bay leaf.
- Simmer for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add cream, 1/2 cup hot water and cook till water dries.
- Add garam masala, nutmeg and cardamoms.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Take off from the fire and serve hot with nan or chapattis.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.