- Ethnicity - Mughlai, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- First grind ginger, coriander seeds, turmeric powder, red chillies, cumin seeds, garlic with adequate quantity of salt to a thick paste.
- Now heat ghee.
- Fry onions, green chillies, tomatoes till brown and ghee begins to separate.
- Add masala paste and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add keema and simmer.
- Add beaten curd and a cup of water.
- Cook till meat is tender and gravy is thick.
- Add garam masala, soaked saffron and cashewnuts.
- Cover it with a lid for few minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.