Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Rajasthani, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Besan : 200 gm
- Dhaniya: 1 tsp.
- ghee : 2 tbsp.
- Curd : 250 gm
- salt : 1 tsp..
- oil : 2 tsp.
- Red chilly powder: 1 tsp.
- Haldi : a pinch
- Mix besan while adding ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp. dhaniya powder and ghee.
- Make a stiff dough. Make 5-6 thin and long strips of the dough.
- Put these strips in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut these gattas into small pieces. Strain the curd through a strainer.
- Add ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp. dhaniya powder and haldi to the curd.
- Mix well. Add the gatta pieces. Heat oil in a kadahi.
- Put the tadka of jeera and add the curd mixture.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Simmer the flame and cook for another 5-7 minutes.Turn off the gas.
- Finally put the tadka of red chilly powder. Serve it with Missi Roti and Pakori ki Kadhi.