- Place turkey neck in large soup pot.
- Cover it with water.
- Boil for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Scrap and discard any froth.
- Add vegetables and spices.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
- Add pumpkin, parsley and dill and cook for another ½ hour.
- When cool, strain soup and add back cut-up vegetables (pieces of carrot, zucchini, onion parsnip).
- Serve with noodles and/or soup nuts.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.