Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gingered carrot and spinach supreme
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup coarsely grated carrots
- 1 celery rib, grated
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ cup grated fresh coconut (or substitute packaged shredded coconut for fresh)
- 1¼ cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- Sauté scallions, garlic and turmeric in oil until scallions are soft.
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 124 calories | 3 g prot | 80 mg sod | 13 g carb | 8 g fat | 0 mg chol | 78 mg calcium