Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 devil's food cake mix (can be Delight)
- 1 jar caramel butterscotch topping
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool Whip
- 4 regular size Snickers® candy bars (freeze)
- Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- Bake in a 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Remove cake from oven when done; make holes in cake with a straw.
- Pour butterscotch topping on cake.
- Place cake back in warm oven - making sure the oven is turned off - for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Put chocolate chips over milk.
- Put 2 containers of Cool Whip on top of chocolate chips.
- Break Snickers® bars with a hammer and put on top of the cool whip.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- This is better if made the day before.