Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 devil's food cake mix (can be Delight)
- 1 jar caramel butterscotch topping
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool Whip
- 4 regular size Snickers® candy bars (freeze)
- Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- Bake in a 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Remove cake from oven when done; make holes in cake with a straw.
- Pour butterscotch topping on cake.
- Place cake back in warm oven - making sure the oven is turned off - for 10 minutes.
- Remove cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Put chocolate chips over milk.
- Put 2 containers of Cool Whip on top of chocolate chips.
- Break Snickers® bars with a hammer and put on top of the cool whip.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- This is better if made the day before.