Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds of raw corvina (or whitefish) in filets
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 hot chili pepper (without the seeds), chopped
- 1 tablespoon gin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dice the filets and put them in a glass or porcelain bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring well.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.