Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An appetizer popular in Latin America consisting of raw fish marinated in citrus (usually lime) juice. The action of the acid in the limejuice cooks the fish, thereby firming the flesh and turning it opaque. Onions, tomatoes and green peppers are often added to the marinade. Only very fresh fish should be used for this dish. Pompano, red Snapper and sole are the fish most often selected for seviche (which is also spelled ceviche and cebiche).
- Avocado Scallop Ceviche
- Ceiba Conch Ceviche
- Ceviche Costa Rica
- Ceviche de Corvina
- Ceviche de Corvina al Curry
- Ceviche de Garbanzos
- Ceviche de Pescado
- Ecuadorian Ceviche
- Ecuadorian Seviche
- Ecuadorian Shrimp Ceviche
- Island Ceviche Tacos
- San Francisco-style Scallop Ceviche
- Scallop Ceviche with Chow-chow
- Seviche I
- Seviche de Ostras
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche and Grilled Avocado in a Papaya-Ginger Vinaigrette
- Shrimp and Tilapia Ceviche with Green and Red Peppers
- Simple Peruvian Ceviche
- Tropical Seviche
- Willy's Hot Shrimp Ceviche