- 8 skinned and boned Chicken breast halves
- ¼-½ pound butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ cup currants
- ½ pint heavy cream
- Cover currants with cognac and steep for several hours or overnight.
- Rub spices into Chicken pieces and let sit for one hour or overnight in refrigerator.
- Dredge Chicken cutlets in flour; set aside for a few minutes and dredge again sauté in butter over medium heat.
- If Chicken has had time to cool, return to skillet and reheat in butter pour currants and cognac over Chicken - flame.
- Pour heavy cream over Chicken and heat over low heat to keep cream from boiling (or it could curdle).
- Garnish with cashews and serve over orzo or other small Pasta such as stelle.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.