Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
This is a quick and easy party dip that you can put together in minutes.
- 2 pkg of cream cheese softened
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of pepperoni diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf of french bread, baguette, or other "crusty" bread
- olive oil
- Slice the bread into thin pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and bake in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with the dip.
- In small bowl mix the Italian seasoning with the softened cream cheese. Spread it across the bottom of a casserole dish.
- The next layer is of spaghetti sauce. It doesn't take much to cover the cream cheese. But you can add as much as you'd like.
- The third layer is a layer of diced onion.
- Then a layer of diced green pepper.
- Then a layer of chopped olives.
- Then a layer of pepperoni. You could substitute for any other favorite pizza meat topping. Cooked hamburger, Canadian bacon, cooked Italian sausage, etc.
- Then the layer of shredded cheese.
- You can heat it in the microwave til heated through (5 minutes) or in a 350°F oven til cheese is melted and cream cheese is heated through (about 30 minutes).
- You can serve cold, but is best served warm.