Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Start your meal with Set Hnit Myo Hincho (Burmese Twelve Varieties Soup), a great, flavorful soup.
- 125 g (4 oz) chicken, duck or pork meat
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 6 slices boiled pork liver
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small choko
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup cauliflower, shredded
- ¼ cup green beans, sliced
- ¼ cup dried mushrooms, soaked
- ¼ cup dried wood fungus, soaked
- 1 sprig tender celery leaves
- 2 spring onions
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice poultry or pork meat into thin strips.
- In a wok, fry the onions and garlic in hot oil.
- Add in the sliced meat and liver and stir well.
- Put in all the vegetables. Cover and cook for 1 – 2 minutes or until vegetables look slightly wilted.
- Transfer the contents to a large saucepan. Add 4 cups water and cook over high heat. As soon as the mixture boils, add unbeaten eggs and stir rapidly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes more. Serve hot.