Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large green plantains
- 10 1/2 cups water
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- hot pepper, to taste
- 1 large Onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cube vegetable stock (optional)
- 1 tablespoon palm oil
- salt, to taste
- roasted cashew nuts, to garnish
- Peel and cut each plantain into 6 rounds.
- Put into a saucepan with water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, pepper and Onion and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add in the cube vegetable stock and palm oil.
- Cover the saucepan and simmer for at least 5 minutes, before stirring the oil into the food. Let it cook for another 10 minutes and season to taste.
- Sprinkle with roasted cashew nuts to serve.