Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A popular North Korean side dish. Also used in dishes like japchae (noodles) and babimbap (rice mixed with red pepper paste and veggies).
- This recipe is for 2 servings.
- Preparation: 20 minutes.
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 – 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, chopped/minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Add spinach, remove as soon as leaves turn bright green (will shrink significantly).
- Immediately rinse with cold water.
- Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible (best to grab handful and squeeze like a ball) Place spinach in bowl with sauce mixture and toss well.