Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Utley Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound chicken wing drummettes
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper ground
- Place the milk in a small bowl.
- Place sesame seeds, bread crumbs, crushed pepper, salt and pepper in another cup and mix.
- First soak the chicken drums in the milk, then cover them with the sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange them on the oven tray on top of parchment paper.
- Don't let them touch each other, otherwise they won't be crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cook for 45 minutes.