This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Utley Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound chicken wing drummettes
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper ground
- Place the milk in a small bowl.
- Place sesame seeds, bread crumbs, crushed pepper, salt and pepper in another cup and mix.
- First soak the chicken drums in the milk, then cover them with the sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange them on the oven tray on top of parchment paper.
- Don't let them touch each other, otherwise they won't be crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and cook for 45 minutes.