Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup sesame oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Whisk together all ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1½ cups marinade.
- Package this marinade with grilling tools for the grill master on your gift list.
- Directions if giving as a gift: chill up to 1 week.
- Use for pork, chicken, or seafood.