Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 ½ Tbs. plain rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. finely minced shallots
- Pinch crushed red peppers
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
2. Set aside for 10 minutes, letting flavors mingle and intensify before serving. Place dipping sauce in serving bowl and garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Pass with pot stickers.