Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 bunch Broccoli -- blanched
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Blanch Broccoli, toss with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 450 for 5 minutes.
- Toss with a dressing made with the remainder of the ingredients except seeds.
- Toast seeds and sprinkle on salad. Serve warm or cold.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.