Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeti cu susan I
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 8 oz / 250 g sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- a little baking soda
- flour as needed
- Mix the sugar with the oil, water, baking soda, vanilla and sesame seeds.
- Add flour to get a medium soft dough.
- Knead and roll into a ½ inch thick sheet.
- Cut into circles or 3 inch long and 2 inch wide strips.
- Or you may cut into squares, diamonds or other shapes.
- Bake until golden-brown at medium heat.