Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My family enjoys this sephardic for charoses
- 2 lbs pitted dates
- ½ quart walnuts or almonds
- 2 lbs box of dark raisins
- wine to moisten
- 6 apples, peeled
- 4 oranges (optional)
- Grind all the fruits together along with the nuts.
- Add enough wind to make a moist paste.
- Refrigerate until serving i usually double this recipe as my family enjoys this spread on matzoh in the morning or as a snack during the day.