Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: www.naturemade.com
- Serves 8
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Splenda
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- ½ tsp prepared mustard
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and bake them for 5 minutes.
- Shake the sheet so the nuts toss around and bake them another 3 minutes or until they darken in color.
- Set them aside so they can cool down.
- Cut orange sections in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Add romaine lettuce and toss.
- In a small bowl whisk together all the remaining ingredients.
- Just before serving, pour this dressing over the salad and toss it lightly.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds on top and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 110 Calories | 7g Carbs | 2g Protein | 8g Fat