Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Chicken - (3 lbs) cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1 lrg Spanish Onion diced
- 2 plum tomatoes peeled, chopped
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbl tomato paste
- salt to taste
- Freshly-ground white pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup natural Peanut butter
- 1 sm head green cabbage chopped 1" pieces
- 2 lrg sweet potatoes peeled, and cut into 1" pieces
- 4 carrots peeled, and chopped into large dice
- 4 turnips peeled, and chopped into large dice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Chopped roasted peanuts for garnish
- Season Chicken and brown in oil in a large heavy pot. Add onions and tomatoes.
- In separate pot heat chicken stock and whisk in tomato paste. Thin Peanut butter slightly with hot liquid and add all liquids to pot with Chicken. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook until Chicken and vegetables are tender, approximately 45 minutes. Season to taste with salt, Cayenne and ground white pepper. Garnish with peanuts.