- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cup cabbage,coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion,chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,minced
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 14½ oz tomatoes, whole, peeled (can)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp peanut butter,smooth
- 2 cup sweet potato,cubed
- 1½ cup rutabaga,cubed
- 1 cup carrots,sliced in ½"pieces
- 1 cup chickpeas,cooked
- 2 cup millet,cooked
- In a 3-qt saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the cabbage,onion,and garlic and cook, stirring until the cabbage is softened.
- Stir in the red pepper, curry powder and thyme.
- Stir in the tomatoes, breaking them up with the back of the spoon.
- Add the broth and peanut butter and stir until completely smooth.
- Add the potato, rutabaga, carrot and chickpeas.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, 35 minutes.
- Serve over millet.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.