Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 nice size zucchini
- several cups of grated longhorn cheese
- 2 cups of crushed soda cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp onion
- 2 small cloves garlic
- ½ green pepper, chopped fine
- about ½ cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- Take one, nice size zucchini and remove the ends.
- Using large bowl, use the big hole on your grater and shred the zucchini, skin and all.
- Use several cups of grated longhorn cheese and 2 cups of crushed soda cracker crumbs.
- Now, mince the onion, garlic, green pepper and cook on stove in about ½ cup water until tender.
- Salt the zucchini mixture to taste.
- Add the cooked pepper mixture from the stove.
- Melt 1 stick of butter, pour over the entire mixture.
- Then, beat 1 egg very well, add to the mixture.
- Place in buttered casserole, top with few cracker crumbs, a little grated longhorn cheese and bake at 325°F for one hour.