Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 herring boned and skinned - cut into 1" diagonal pieces
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried dill chopped
- 2 tbsp dill fresh and chopped fine
- Mix everything except the fish together.
- Place in deep dish and pour the mixture over it.
- Refrigerate for 4 – 6 hours.