Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g (77.2 grains) rye flour
- 15 g (0.23 grains) of baking powder
- ½ liter (0.88 pints) blond or dark beer
- aniseed and fennel (1 teaspoon of each).
- Knead ingredients to a dough.
- Model rolls (about 20 pieces per dough).
- Put rolls on oiled baking-sheet or baking-paper.
- Bake them for 30–45 minutes in oven at 200-220 °C (392-428 °F).