Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great on cold days.
- 15 minutes preparation
- 4 – 6 servings
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Sift flour, cocoa, salt and sugar into a bowl.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla till mixture is just combined.
- Spoon batter into a large ring container or casserole dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa and coconut and sprinkle it over the batter.
- Pour hot water carefully over the batter and cover with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.