Great on cold days.
- 15 minutes preparation
- 4 – 6 servings
- 1 cup self raising flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- Sift flour, cocoa, salt and sugar into a bowl.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla till mixture is just combined.
- Spoon batter into a large ring container or casserole dish.
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa and coconut and sprinkle it over the batter.
- Pour hot water carefully over the batter and cover with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 6 – 7 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.