- 1 seekh kebab
- 1 hot dog bun
- 50 g cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- garlic, 1 clove
- pinch of paprika
- ½ tsp vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat butter and add the seekh kebab and fry till golden brown.
- Slit the seekh kebab from top and stuff it with grated cheese.
- Fry the onions in butter.
- Add salt, vinegar and paprika and fry until translucent.
- Slit the bun in half, apply butter and grill to golden brown.
- Cut the tomatoes in half slice and place them on the bun].
- Put seekh kebab and onions, and grate cheese over the sandwich.
- Grill until cheese melts.
- Serve with chips and salad.