- Heat butter and add the seekh kebab and fry till golden brown.
- Slit the seekh kebab from top and stuff it with grated cheese.
- Fry the onions in butter.
- Add salt, vinegar and paprika and fry until translucent.
- Slit the bun in half, apply butter and grill to golden brown.
- Cut the tomatoes in half slice and place them on the bun].
- Put seekh kebab and onions, and grate cheese over the sandwich.
- Grill until cheese melts.
- Serve with chips and salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.