Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes two pounds
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 large and 1 small package chocolate chips
- 1½ cups nuts
- 5 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- In a large pan combine sugar, evaporated milk and margarine.
- Mix and boil exactly nine and a half minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat and add chocolate chips. Add nuts and mix well.
- Add marshmallow creme and mix well. Pour into buttered pan.
- Let set one or two hours before cutting.