Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes two pounds
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 large and 1 small package chocolate chips
- 1½ cups nuts
- 5 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- In a large pan combine sugar, evaporated milk and margarine.
- Mix and boil exactly nine and a half minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat and add chocolate chips. Add nuts and mix well.
- Add marshmallow creme and mix well. Pour into buttered pan.
- Let set one or two hours before cutting.