Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- small red potatoes
- 6 cube steaks
- 6 carrots, cut into lengthwise strips (like French fries)
- 1 pkg garlic and herb dry salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons)
- Lightly oil bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover the bottom with red potatoes.
- Place carrot strips in center of cube steaks and roll them up (toothpicks can be used to secure them if necessary).
- Set steaks on top of potatoes and sprinkle the salad dressing mix on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.