Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less, but requires additional unattended time.
- Makes about 6 cups
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1-ounce package powdered Ranch salad dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 11-ounce package oyster crackers (about 6 cups)
- In a large bowl whisk together oil, dressing mix, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Add oyster crackers and toss until coated well.
- Spread oyster crackers on a double thickness of paper towels to absorb excess oil and let stand 30 minutes.
- Transfer crackers to an airtight container and let stand at room temperature at least 8 hours (to develop flavor) and up to 1 week.