Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Thickly slice the potatoes lengthwise.
- Place the potatoes in a flat baking dish.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally to make sure that all are coated with dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Place the potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned, basting occasionally with dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread