Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix 1 lb. ground Beef with 1/2 lb. ground Bacon or Pork.
- Season to taste (salt, pepper, Cayenne, crushed garlic) and add 3 beaten eggs.
- After chilling for at least one hour, shape into egg-size balls.
- Roll them in flour, then in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry or pan fry until golden. Drain.
- Arrange in shallow oven dish and add tomato sauce.
- Heat thoroughly in medium oven.
- Serve very hot, with rice.