Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 heaping tbsp dry mustard powder
- 6 pieces skinless salmon fillet (7 oz each)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Mix 1 tbs sugar and ½ the mustard on a plate.
- Dip in half the fish, coating both sides.
- Add to pan and cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet.
- Repeat with rest of oil, fish, mustard and sugar.
- Bake 8 minutes or until salmon is burnished brown outside and a juicy coral inside.