Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 heaping tbsp dry mustard powder
- 6 pieces skinless salmon fillet (7 oz each)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Mix 1 tbs sugar and ½ the mustard on a plate.
- Dip in half the fish, coating both sides.
- Add to pan and cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet.
- Repeat with rest of oil, fish, mustard and sugar.
- Bake 8 minutes or until salmon is burnished brown outside and a juicy coral inside.