Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 16 ounces (2 lg pk) cream cheese
- ½ pound Swiss cheese — grated
- 1 pound raw shrimp — cleaned
- white pepper — to taste
- 1 pound crabmeat
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute over low heat.
- Add milk gradually and stir until mixture thickens.
- Add cream cheese, a little at a time, stirring with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook no more and 10 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice or toast points.