Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a saucepan heat the oil, add garlic and stir until golden about 1 minute.
- Add cabbage and ¼ of the chicken stock.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the cabbage is wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add remaining stock, shrimp, scallops, soy and rice wine.
- Ccook about 1 minute or just until the shrimp and scallop are opaque.
- Before you do this final step bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook the noodles until just tender 2 – 5 minutes (depends on type of noodle you use).
- Drain and place noodles in 4 large soup bowls
- Ladle soup over the noodles dividing the seafood and cabbage evenly.
- Sprinkle with scallions.