Your choice of chopped seafood gives you options for some surfin' fun on a bun!
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1½ cups chopped cooked seafood, (crabmeat, shrimp or lobster)
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (¼ cup)
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- Mix all ingredients except buns.
- Fill buns with seafood mixture.
Tuna Salad Filling Edit
Chicken Salad Filling Edit
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 Serving:
- Calories 375 (calories from fat 225) | fat 25g (saturated 4g) | cholesterol 80 mg | sodium 710 mg | potassium 280 mg | carbohydrate 24g (dietary fiber 2g) | protein 15g
- Diet Exchanges: 1½ starch | 1½ lean meat | 4 fat