Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Your choice of chopped seafood gives you options for some surfin' fun on a bun!
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1½ cups chopped cooked seafood, (crabmeat, shrimp or lobster)
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (¼ cup)
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- Mix all ingredients except buns.
- Fill buns with seafood mixture.
Tuna Salad Filling Edit
Chicken Salad Filling Edit
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 Serving:
- Calories 375 (calories from fat 225) | fat 25g (saturated 4g) | cholesterol 80 mg | sodium 710 mg | potassium 280 mg | carbohydrate 24g (dietary fiber 2g) | protein 15g
- Diet Exchanges: 1½ starch | 1½ lean meat | 4 fat