Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound large Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound sea Scallops, halved
- 1 pound cleaned small Squid, bodies sliced into 1/2-inch rings, tentacles halved
- 1 teaspoon finely grated Lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf Parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed through a press
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red Pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a Dutch oven, bring 3 quarts of salted water to a boil. Stir in Shrimp, and cook until pink, about 2 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer Shrimp to a large bowl. Return water to boil, and add Scallops; cook just until opaque, about 2 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer Scallops to bowl with Shrimp. Repeat with Squid, cooking just until white (do not overcook), about 30 seconds. Drain Squid in a colander, and rinse with cold water to stop cooking. 2. Make dressing: In a small bowl, combine the lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and red-pepper flakes. Whisk in oil. Season with salt and black pepper. 3. Add dressing and Squid to bowl with Scallops and Shrimp; toss to combine. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight before serving.