Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seafood Mulligatawny Soup
- 1 cup onions, diced small
- 1 cup celery, diced small
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced small
- 3 tablespoons fat
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup Eggplant, diced small
- 1/4 cup Apples, peeled and diced small
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups seafood,(Scallops, Shrimp, crabmeat, etc.), diced small
- 4 cups fish stock
- 1/4 cup rice, cooked
- 4 claws
Saute onions, celery and green peppers for 15 minutes. Add flour and curry powder and mix well. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Do not brown. Let cool. Add hot fish stock, stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil. Add Eggplant and Apples. Simmer until vegetables are tender. Add rice, seafood and cream. Simmer for a few minutes. Serve in soup plate and garnish with claw.