Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz squid
- ¼ cup onion
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 3 oz tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 8 oz pasta
- Cut squid into rings or strips.
- Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil until tender.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, water and seasonings.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add squid.
- Cover and simmer for approximately 5 minutes longer or until squid is tender.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
For variety, substitute cleaned shrimp, or shucked drained clams.