Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 Servings
- 8 Ounces Fresh or Thawed Frozen Shrimp
- 8 Ounces Fresh or Thawed Frozen Fish Fillets
- 2 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Dry sherry
- 1 Teaspoon Instant Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 8 green onions With Tops
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil, Divided
- 3 Stalks celery, Diagonally Cut Into Thin Slices
- 1 Can (8 Ounces) water chestnuts, Drained And Cut Into Halves
- 1 Can (8 Ounces) Sliced bamboo shoots, Drained
- 8 Ounces Fresh or Thawed Frozen Sea Scallops, Cut Into Quarters
- 1. Prepare Fried Noodles; Set Aside.
- 2. Peel Shells From Shrimp; Discard Shells.
- 3. Remove Skin From Fish Fillets; Discard Skin.
- 4. Cut Fillets Into1 1/2-Inch Pieces; Set Aside.
- 5. Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce,
sherry And Bouillon Granules in Small Bowl;
Mix Well. Set Aside.
Skillet Over High Heat. Add green onions,
Stir-Fry Until Crisp-Tender, About 2 Minutes.
Remove From Wok; Set Aside.
- 8. Heat Remaining 2 Tablespoons oil in Wok
Over High Heat. Add Shrimp, Fish Pieces And
Scallops; Stir-Fry Until All Fish Turns Opaque And is Cooked Through, About
- 3 Minutes.
- 9. Stir cornstarch Mixture; Add to Wok. Cook
And Stir Until Sauce Boils And Thickens. Return
Vegetables to Wok; Cook And Stir 2 Minutes.
Serve Over Fried Noodles.