Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A sensational combination of flavors!
- 16 large fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, about 1 pound
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 pinch dried dill
- 1 pinch dried tarragon
- 1 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- ¼ cup cooked crabmeat
- ¼ cup chopped cooked shrimp
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, cook the cream and spinach together until cream is reduced by half.
- Stir in the shallots and cook 1 minute, remove from heat and stir in the coconut milk, dill, tarragon, cracker crumbs, crab, shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mushroom caps with seafood mixture and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coconut.