Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 24 large mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 ounces frozen crab legs, thawed
- ⅓ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Clean mushrooms then remove stems and chop 1 cup of them and set aside.
- Dip mushroom caps in melted butter and place top down in a shallow casserole dish.
- Sauté onion in butter.
- Add chopped crab legs and chopped mushroom stems.
- Cook slowly a few minutes until mixture is tender
- Stir in bread crumbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fill mushroom caps with seafood mixture
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.