Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut the fillets into 2 cm cubes.
- Peel and de-vein the shrimps.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large pan.
- Added the ginger, lemon grass, chile and onion and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the onion is golden.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the fish stock, water, lime leaves, pineapple, tamarind, palm sugar, lime juice and sauce.
- Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fillets, shrimps and coriander to the pan and simmer for 10 minutes or until the seafood is tender.
- Serve immediately.