Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 oz Red Grapes sliced
- 1 jar mangoes, grilled
- 1 medium golden tomatoes, sliced and grilled
- 4 oz field greens
- 4 oz seabass marinated in 4 oz mango vinaigrette
- 6 oz mango - peeled, sliced and grilled
- 4 oz sun soy soy milk
- 3 oz olive oil
- 2 oz rice vinegar
- 1 oz honey
- Blend mangos in a blender at medium speed for approximately 10 seconds or until pureed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients slowly, blend for another 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture for approximately 30 minutes.
- Grill seabass until moist (do not overcook).
- Grill mangos and tomato.
- Hold in warm oven.
- Toss field greens and grapes in vinaigrette until lightly coated.
- Place mango and tomato pieces on field green mixture like spokes on a wheel and top with warm Seabass.
Recipe courtesy of Sun Soy