- Boil the stock in a sauce pan.
- Smear fish with 1 tbsp of rice wine and a little salt.
- Place in a microwave-safe soup pot.
- Add in the wolfberries, button mushrooms, scallion, ginger and hoisin sauce pour in the hot stock.
- Cover the pot with a cling wrap and the pot lid.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Add rice wine and salt to season before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.