- 1 sea bass, cleaned and lines on both sides
- 50 g Chinese wolfberries
- 1 can button mushrooms
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 5 slices ginger
- 5 cups stock (broth)
- 5 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- Boil the stock in a sauce pan.
- Smear fish with 1 tbsp of rice wine and a little salt.
- Place in a microwave-safe soup pot.
- Add in the wolfberries, button mushrooms, scallion, ginger and hoisin sauce pour in the hot stock.
- Cover the pot with a cling wrap and the pot lid.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Add rice wine and salt to season before serving.