Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 30min
Cook time: 25 – 30min
Serves: 10 – 12
A scrumptious cookie crumble unlike any you've ever tasted perfect for topping ice cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cups of sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cups milk
- 3 cups flour
- 3 – 4 ounces of strawberries
- 1 cup of chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Combine in food processor or blender and Pour in to 9x12 pan
- Bake in oven for 15 min or until golden brown
- Pour 1 cups of chocolate syrup over top.
- Take out cookie crumble and break up to quarter sized pieces
- Serve warm on top of French Vanilla ice cream