This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs well beaten
- 4 juicy tomatoes diced
- 3 green onions with tops finely chopped
- 4 fresh peppers finely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons spicy pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a frying pan heat butter and add onion.
- Cook on medium until soft then add fresh peppers.
- Once cooked pour in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Wait until tomatoes cook down a little then stir in beaten eggs and feta.
- Stir constantly.
- Right before eggs are cooked add chopped parsley.
- Serve with bread.