Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs well beaten
- 4 juicy tomatoes diced
- 3 green onions with tops finely chopped
- 4 fresh peppers finely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons spicy pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a frying pan heat butter and add onion.
- Cook on medium until soft then add fresh peppers.
- Once cooked pour in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Wait until tomatoes cook down a little then stir in beaten eggs and feta.
- Stir constantly.
- Right before eggs are cooked add chopped parsley.
- Serve with bread.